Skip to content
March 14, 2012 / Food Follower

3 Froyos in a Week

That’s right, I have had froyo three times in a week, and I am not ashamed to admit it. Especially since two of those times followed a 4 mile run. Today, however, feeling quite tired I decided to skip the run and head straight over to Go Berry. I ordered the same thing again just because it was so good – maple frozen yogurt with mango on top. This refreshing and tart treat gave me enough energy to write this post and hopefully enough energy to get a start on my linear algebra problem set. Happy pi day everyone!

12 Comments

1. chefmargot / Mar 14 2012 2:05 pm

Happy post-pi-day πŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by for breakfast! I have had the same froyo combo 10 times since last month:

1/2 coconut
    1/2 chocoloate

topped with coconut flakes and sliced almonds. I call it almond joy. it makes me happy. might I add that I walk at least 1/2 a block from my vehicle and 1/2 a block back to my vehicle in this process. linear math that! happy Wednesday!

2. Food Follower / Mar 14 2012 2:11 pm

Haha thanks for stopping by my blog and for your witty comment!

3. J M Naszady / Mar 14 2012 4:15 pm

It’s not Linear Algebra, but I hope you get a chance to check out my Pi Day post on my sunflower and moth blog today!

4. Kammie / Mar 14 2012 7:32 pm

Yes, you are a froyo freak too!? I actually had froyo 4 times last week! haha well, technically it was frozen kefir (which is better for you than yogurt) but basically the same thing nonetheless. I am obsessed. Deliciousness!

• Food Follower / Mar 14 2012 7:50 pm

I love kefir, but I’ve never tried it frozen. Sounds delicious. Thanks for stopping by πŸ™‚

5. andy1076 / Mar 14 2012 7:40 pm

We have three yogurt places here, Koola , Pinkberry , Yogen Fruz here in Vancouver. I love them all πŸ˜€

• Food Follower / Mar 14 2012 7:53 pm

I really like Pinkberry! Also, I have to say how beautiful Vancouver is. I went there 10 years ago, and I am actually thinking about living there after college πŸ™‚

• andy1076 / Mar 14 2012 8:13 pm

Sounds like a great plan! great universities too if you decide to continue your studies along with awesome nature all around πŸ™‚

6. violetsandcardamom / Mar 17 2012 6:05 pm

I am addicted to tart fro-yo. I like the plain flavor topped with pomegranate seeds or strawberries! I have been known to go more than once in a week too! πŸ™‚

• Food Follower / Mar 18 2012 8:02 am

I love frozen yogurt with strawberries or pomegranate seeds. Thanks for stopping by!

7. Miranti / Mar 20 2012 12:52 am

I went to Chapel Hill and they have yogurt shop called “Sweet Frog frozen yogurt”. I love that they have so many flavors. I only know Pinkberry, Red Mango and the other italian brand. Go berry looks great!

• Food Follower / Mar 20 2012 6:11 am

Go Berry only has three flavors at a time (including plain), but I think the texture of their yogurt is even better than Pinkberry’s. Sweet Frog frozen yogurt sounds really good too!